- Animals Game
- Body Parts 2 Game
- Body Parts Game
- Face parts Game
- Game – Animals
- Game – Bang on Time
- Game – Clothes
- Game – Comparatives and Superlatives (Zoo Animals)
- Game – Face Maker
- Game – Face Match
- Game – Family
- Game – Food
- Game – Football
- Game – House
- Game – Numbers
- Game – Playground
- Game – Possessive Adjectives
- Game – Prepositions of Place
- Game – Present Continuous (Multiple Choice)
- Game – Present Continuous (Sentences)
- Game – Present Simple (Basketball)
- Game – Present Simple (Hangman)
- Game – Present Simple (Short Answers)
- Game – Professions
- Game – Question Making
- Game – Spin and Spell
- Game – Sports
- Game – Subjects and Predicates
- Game – The Playground
- Game – The Time
- Game – The Time (Hickory Dickory Dock)
- Game – Time Clock
- Game – Winter Weather
- Game – Word Shake
- Objective Pronouns Game
- Past Simple – Basketball
- Past Simple – Blast the Rocket
- Past Simple – Matching
- Possessive Adjectives Game
- Possessive Nouns Game
- Webonauts – Online Safety
Present Simple vs. Present Continuous
- The Time Tutorial (five past)
- The Time Tutorial (half past)
- The Time Tutorial (o'clock)
- The Time Tutorial (quarter past)
- The Time Tutorial (quarter to)
- The Time Tutorial (Revision)
- The Time Tutorial (ten past)
- The Time Tutorial (ten to)
- The Time Tutorial (twenty five to)
- The Time Tutorial (twenty past)
- The Time Tutorial (twenty to)
- claudia on Game Programming Project – Scratch
- Claudia+mama+de+Pili on Our Concerts!
- Lenny on Writing a story! (Unit 5)
- Viviana traba on Game Programming Project – Scratch
- jimena+labrador on Game Programming Project – Scratch
- declarative sentences
- DIGITAL BOARD
- green balcony
- interrogative sentences
- online safety
- past simple
- possessive adjectives
- Prepositions of Place
- present continuous
- present simple
- reading comprehension
- Reading Street
- Realistic Fiction
- Special Day
- THE TIME
http://Junior3.cumbresblogs.com/ by docentes y alumnos de Junior3 grado del Colegio LasCumbres is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License.
Time to say goodbye….
Posted in 2014, Junior 3 2013 Comments Off on Time to say goodbye….
This is a video of all our Concerts.
Thanks Lenny for the video!!!
Writing a story! (Unit 5)
In groups invent stories and write them on the sticky notes. Use your imagination and have fun!
Posted in 2014, Activities 2014, Story 2014, Writing 2014 Tagged story, writing 1 Comment
Last Monday we had our last Concert!! We did great!!!! But, most important of all, we enjoyed it a lot!!!!!!!!
Posted in 2014, Activities 2014 Tagged concert Comments Off on Concert 2014!
We are a week away from the Concert and we have been rehearsing our dance. Last Thursday we were professional singers as we recorded our song! Looking forward to showing you all our work next Monday 10th!!!!
Posted in 2014 Comments Off on Singing time!
Dictation #15 – Wednesday, October 22nd
Posted in 2014, Dictations 2014 Tagged dictation, homework, spelling Comments Off on Dictation #15 – Wednesday, October 22nd
Beltrán’s Special Day
Beltrán told us about his trip to Salta and Jujuy. He went with his family. He talked about all the places he visited. What a wonderful trip!
Posted in 2014, Beltran 2014, Special Day 2014 Tagged Special Day Comments Off on Beltrán’s Special Day
Dictation #14 – Wednesday, October 15th
Posted in 2014, Dictations 2014 Tagged dictation, homework, spelling Comments Off on Dictation #14 – Wednesday, October 15th
Ale’s Special Day
Ale showed us the awards she won at different horse-riding competitions. We also watched a video of her competitions!!!! Congrats Ale!!
Posted in 2014, Alexia 2014, Special Day 2014 Tagged Special Day Comments Off on Ale’s Special Day
Juana T.’s Special Day
Today Juani brought a video and showed and told us about her weekends. She also told us how she has fun with her friends in town. It was great!
Posted in 2014, Juana T 2014, Special Day 2014 Tagged Special Day Comments Off on Juana T.’s Special Day